Terms & Conditions
Terms & Terms & Condition. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
Your Booking with us, and your stay at Loves Lane Cottages, is subject to our terms and conditions contained herein. Terms and conditions are available on our website, during check-in and in your room. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions we will not be able to provide the goods and services you require. Your stay with us is conditional upon payment of the prescribed tariff as set down by us, or a tariff agreed upon and contained in your booking confirmation notice.
Payment - A 50% deposit is required upon booking with the balance due on arrival. We accept Visa or MasterCard or direct online banking. Payment via our website booking page is made through the PayPal system. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment.
Security bond - When you check-in, we will require details of a credit card as security to cover any costs in the event of damage or loss to the property during your stay. Please ensure that you have your credit card and suitable photo identification with you at check in (driver’s license or passport is acceptable).
Security for Group bookings - For group bookings where more than one cottage is booked, we require a separate registration and credit card for each cottage. One guest per cottage must provide us with their credit card at check in to be used as security bond for their respective cottage.
Security for bookings made by a Third Party - For accommodation booked by a third party (booked on behalf of a guest(s) staying at Loves Lane Cottages) we require a credit card as security from the guest at check in, and from the person/company making the booking when confirmation of the booking is made. Both the guest and person making the booking may be held liable for any damage incurred to the respective cottage during the guests’ stay.
Adult only retreat. Unless otherwise indicated (either directly by calling us or indirectly via our booking page or 3rd party booking sites), Loves Lane Cottages is an Adult retreat and is not suitable for children under the age of 16 years. Children under 12 months are free of charge.
Additional Guest Charges: Room tariffs are based on 2 persons. There is an additional fee for additional guests (not including children under 12 months). These fees are generally shown as "adults" on booking pages. If additional guests are not booked and paid for when the reservation is made, the additional fees must be paid at check-in.
Additional fees for use of no-allocated rooms. Other rooms refer to other un-allocated bedrooms and or other bedding. If a guest uses more that than the allocated room/s and or the bedding from another room, we reserve the right to make a charge similar to that of Additional Guest Charges.
Pets. Unfortunately we cannot accept pets at Loves Lane Cottages
Arrival and Departure Times: You are welcome from 2.00pm and we ask that you vacate your cottage by 10.00am to enable us to prepare the cottage for our next guests. Early check-in or late check is available but please inquire with us first.
At Check-in - At check in we require you to pay any balance of the tariff for your stay and complete the check in form provided by us.
Cancellations -We understand that there are circumstances that will result in a cancellation of your booking. If a circumstance arises where you cannot keep your booking it is important to contact us so that you might avoid being charged deposits or other fees and charges. In many cases your booking dates can be re-allocated.
- Cancellations notified prior to 14 days from the booking date receive a full refund less a $15 Admin / Credit Card fee
- Unless otherwise agreed, cancellations notified within 14 days of the booking date will attract a full deposit penalty.
- Unless otherwise agreed, a no show will attract the full cottage rate.
- Loves Lane Cottages reserves the right to cancel reservations with declined credit cards.
Liability - We reserve the right to charge guests for the cost of rectifying damage which has been caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless acts of guests to our property.
HOUSE RULES are a condition of your stay. These are:
- NO SMOKING INSIDE – ASHTRAYS ARE PROVIDED ON THE BALCONY. Dry cleaning fees will be charged if necessary.
- USING BINS PROVIDED – SEPARATE BINS ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL WASTE AND RECYCLING. Larger bins are placed outside.
- PLEASE LEAVE SHOES AT THE DOOR.
- SAND – If you visit the beaches please do not bring sand into the cottages as it clogs and damages the drainage systems.
- SWIMMING POOL - Hours 9am to 9pm weather depending. Please do not remove the pool cover. All children are to be supervised. Because we use tank water there should be no splashing, no diving.
- AT CHECKOUT - Wash all cooking utensils, cutlery and plates. If a dishwasher is installed, remember that the room key disconnects all power. The fridge and freezer must be emptied of all food, and rubbish and recycling must be placed in the bins provided. The kitchen must be left clean, including the oven, cook top, microwave, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery and glass wear. The cottage should be swept, DVDs, Games returned to their place. If DVDs or Games have been obtained from reception, they should be returned prior to or at check-out. Used bathroom towels should be left in the bath tub or spa. Do not remove bedding or pillow cases. If your cottage has a wood fire heater PLEASE DO NOT clean the heater or remove the ash. There is no need to make or strip the bedding.
- BATHROOM TOWELS are not to be used to sunbake or for beach use. Towels for the pool are provided.
- COOKING ODOURS - Any loss of income as a result of cooking odours is recoverable from the guest responsible for the cottage, including the refusal by Incoming guests to take up a confirmed booking due to cooking odours.
- DRIVEWAY SPEEDS within Loves Lane Cottage’s facility have a 10kph speed restriction. Guests and visitors using pushbikes, skateboards and scooters are required to wear the safety equipment required by law when using these thoroughfares.
- NO ENTERTAINING - This facility has a “NO ENTERTAINING” policy. Loves Lane Cottages is known and or advertised as an adult country retreat. There are to be no more people in the guest rooms at any time other than the specific number of guests in your reservation. We do not accept bookings for "Hens Nights" or "Bucks Nights" or any other groups likely to cause a disruption for our other guests or our neighbours.
The registered guest has the responsibility of ensuring that people staying with them behave in an appropriate manner, and conforms with our terms and conditions. The registered guest will be held responsible for the conduct of persons staying with them, and be financially liable for any costs arising out of bad behaviour.
We reserve the right to terminate without notice the occupancy of a guest, who behaves inappropriately. This condition also applies to guests who are in breach of these terms and conditions. Inappropriate behaviour includes but is not limited to breaches of these terms and conditions, drunken, bullying, or loutish behaviour, the use of indecent language, intimidation of staff or other guests, malicious damage, theft, or any other form of behaviour deemed by management to be a danger to the offending guest, other guests, employees, contractors and the like.
WATER / AIRCON / GAS / WOOD: We use rain water tanks for all your water needs. Please use sparingly, particularly in the warmer months when water is scarce. Turn gas heaters and aircon OFF when you aren’t on the property. Do not use Gas Log Fires when you retire to bed.
Please note that firewood (other than kindling and fire-starters) and gas (for the gas log fires only), is no longer offered free of charge. Hard Wood can usually be purchased from Bunnings or most hardware stores either side and during the winter months and is also available for purchase from Loves Lane Cottages on a cost only basis. Gas meters are installed on gas log fires (north & south cottages) and charged out at a cost only basis. Our cottages are air-conditioned (reverse cycle) for your comfort and convenience - there are no additional charges for air-conditioning. We hope you understand.
Special Arrangements. Authorisation for any special arrangements involving the Loves Lane Cottages property must be agreed to by management prior to any bookings being organised.